Friday, April 11, 2014

HOLIDAY VIBES

holiday

It's been five years since I was last on holiday in Italy. It feels like forever since I've had a tan or felt the heat of the scorching sun on my skin. So this year, myself and four of my best friends decided to pull ourselves together and book a week long holiday to Greece; oh I cannot wait to get there! (mostly for the beach-side cocktails if I'm honest) Here's a little wish-list I've piled together; things I would more than likely take with me for the week. Zara have it so right at the moment and this crop top is no exception. Pair it with a set of wide legged flowing trousers and you have an amazing outfit to wear to dinner, by the pool or for a day trip out. For trailing around the bars on a night I want a pair of sandals with a little heel, enough to give me that extra height and to also make sure I don't get any glass or dirt in my feet. I don't want any casualties on this holiday! The bikini is a pick from River Island and I love it! It's very minimal but stylish; what more could you ask for when you're only using it to swim in. Finally, my signature summer scent. I started wearing Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess last year and it's just holiday in a bottle, honestly. Creamy coconut, vanilla, mandarin, lemon and floral tones. Absolutely amazing and perfect for a beach holiday. The packaging for the perfume is reinvented every year so I'm excited to get my hands on the new bottle!
What are your holiday picks?


No comments :

Post a Comment