Saturday, March 22, 2014

OOTN - FALL OUT BOY EDITION

Please be gentle with me, this is my first ever outfit post and I'm hoping the results are worthwhile showing on my blog! Editing is not my strong point and I'm hoping my next outfit post will be of better quality. Last night was a pretty big deal, my younger self would be ecstatic if she knew I was about to go and see Fall Out Boy for the second time in less than a year. They really did not disappoint, AH-MAZING. Patrick Stump sure has a strong set of lungs and I couldn't help but try to belt out every note along with him. The whole of the Metro Radio Arena was buzzing with energy and they put on such a good show. I kept my outfit fairly casual, adding my comfiest heeled boots to dress it up. The recent weather has made me want to whack all my summer colours out, hence the very bright top! My jeans are a washed out pair of Leigh jeans that I slit across the knees. Love a bit of DIY! Let's hope this weather continues as I can't wait to wear more orange and yellow tones, even if it does wash out my un-tanned skin.
Jacket - Miss Selfridge (old)
Top- TOPSHOP
Jeans - TOPSHOP (DIY)
Boots - Office
Bag - Primark
 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment