Wednesday, March 26, 2014

MARCH BEAUTY FAVOURITES

It's so hard trying to round down all my beauty picks for the month, but I think I've done the job. This is my pick of the bunch.
Oribe Dry Tezturizing Spray: Oh mamma, this stuff is good! And for its £38 price tag it had to be! Instant tousled texture and big volume, this spray applies just like dry shampoo. Unlike many dry sprays, Oribe have created a wonder product, leaving no residue but 'just styled' beautiful hair. I find that I always use this product on days when my hair is freshly washed just to add a bit of grit to make styling easier.
The Brightside Bubble Bar: Orange, mango, lemon, all the citrus fruits you could think of combined into one bubble bar. Crumble the product into your running bath water and watch the magic happen! So good, I had to repurchase.
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer: I really don't think there is a better drugstore concealer out there! This is my 6th or 7th tube and I just cannot get enough. I've had a lot of late nights recently but this concealer has managed to cancel out any signs of under eye bags.
L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara: Great quality for a great price. If you have straight short eyelashes like myself, then this is the perfect mascara. The wand is designed to reach each individual lash, and with this both volume and definition can be created.
Sleek Au Naturel Palette: An impulse buy on boxing day, it is not until this past month that I have taken a real shine to this palette. For £7.99 it is a bargain! I've found myself reaching for this palette over my much loved Naked one. The colours are pigmented and just beautiful. Ideal for building the perfect smokey eye on a night out, but maybe too intense to wear throughout the day.
Soap and Glory Kick Ass Powder: I was an avid lover of the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder for the longest time but after seeing this powder regularly mentioned on
Lily Pebbles blog I just had to try it out for myself. Reduces shine, blurs pores and can be used as an instant retouch throughout the day without weighing down your skin. The powder is translucent, so there is no need to worry about any extra colour being added on top of your foundation. I will never look for another powder now this is in my makeup bag.
MAC Harmony: I tend to wear MAC Harmony as more of a contour than a blush, it has been one of my favourite cheek products this past month. Instantly adding warmth to the skin. I apply the product with a Real Techniques Blush Brush; the tapered edges of the brush fit perfectly into the hollows of my cheeks. I often pair Harmony with Nars Laguna for a more intense bronzed look, but there are often days where I'll wear Harmony by itself.




2 comments :

  1. Oh yeah, the Sleek palette! I'm loving it this month as well - it's just gorgeous.

    Kat B | Katience

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful isn't it?! The price won me over and I'm so tempted to try out the other palettes.

      Delete