Thursday, March 20, 2014

THE FACE MASK

Bad face days, the days when your skin looks clogged up, dirty and oily. We all get them and quite frankly, they're a pain in the backside. Introducing Origins Clear Improvement mask, the aid to congested skin. A clay based mask with added charcoal and white China clay; the Origins mask claims to "absorb environmental pollutants" and "dissolve impurities." Whenever I feel a bad breakout coming on, this is my product of choice! Before applying, I always make sure to open the pores on my face with a warm cloth, this allows the product to really work it's way into the skin. The mask is thick and applies evenly over the face. Once dry, remove the residue with warm water. I always find my skin to be a lot smoother, soft and cleaner after using the mask without feeling too tight. There are alternatively cheaper clay masks on the market, but I find that this Origins mask just benefits my skin more than any other mask I've tried.

No comments :

Post a Comment