Friday, April 04, 2014

SKIN SAVIOURS #1



La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo has been my favourite spot treatment for over a year now. The cream claims to reduce the appearance of imperfections and diminish pores; and it does so brilliantly. This product is my lifesaver, I'm left with clear and smoother skin after every use. I suffer from the odd bad breakout here and there (often due to dairy, damn you cheesy goodness), but after introducing this treatment to my skin, my breakouts are kept to the absolute minimum. Recently La Roche-Posay have introduced an improvement on the iconic original, Effaclar Duo +. I've been using the new solution for over a month now and it really works as promised. With it's new 'anti-mark action', Effaclar Duo + has helped to reduce my scarred marks left over from any aggressive breakouts. I didn't think this product could get any better, but I've been pleasantly surprised. Safe for sensitive skin, I use the cream day and night; especially before I apply my make-up for a flawless base.

Again, a product I use daily; Hydraluron Moisture Booster. A serum to be applied post toner and pre-moisturiser; the clue is in the name, the serum can be used in order to boost your skin's moisture levels and I'd advise anyone with dehydrated skin to seriously consider purchasing it. For best results I'd say to use the booster for a lengthened amount of time to really gain from it's benefits, (once a day for around a month) I've done so since buying and have noticed that my skin feels incredibly hydrated and looks a lot healthier! One of the great effects of Hydraluron is that over time the skin's ability to retain moisture will increase, meaning you can slack a bit on applying moisturiser but not skip the step overall. I know the price tags will evidently put some people off purchasing but both items I've mentioned are regularly on offer at Boots and if you save up your advantage points - even better!



No comments :

Post a Comment