Wednesday, April 16, 2014

NE1NFW - NEWCASTLE FASHION WEEK



Having missed out on Newcastle's fashion week last year, I was determined not to let the same thing happen this time round. Between the 9th - 17th May, Newcastle will be hosting it's 4th year of catwalks, exclusive VIP events, retail offers and style spotting. It's a week not to be missed. Even before the fashion week gets underway, NE1 will be on the hunt for the city's Most Stylish; everyday Thursday from 10 April - 3 May there will be a team of fashion scouts out and about on Northumberland street and in Eldon square, looking to give away a £500 shopping spree to the lucky person who wins Newcastle's Most Stylish. Best get your glad rags on! The event that has me most excited, the Company Magazine fashion show takes place on Saturday 10th May, and as you can see I have already bought my tickets! Company Magazine will take to the catwalk to present the best in fashion from Newcastle. This is spread over two shows, 12pm and 2pm and is sure to be an amazing day! I cannot wait and can say that I'm already thinking of what outfits I can piece together. All events and information can be found on the week's official site. It would be lovely to know whether any of you are going to the events throughout the week!? Are you as excited as I am?



No comments :

Post a Comment