Monday, April 07, 2014

BREAKFAST CUPS

Pictured above, Martha Stewart's Breakfast Cups | Below, my own attempt
A very quick and different post but I just had to show you what I've just made! I've been wanting to try this concoction out for a while now and stumbled across Martha Stewart's recipe whilst on the internet. All instructions and ingredients are listed in the link. I'm no cook but how good do they look?! With a little help from the boyfriend we managed to make them; only thing different to good old Martha's was the size of our muffin tins and the type of bacon we used. Nevertheless they were so tasty and if you couldn't already tell, I'm really chuffed at making something that doesn't taste awful or look chargrilled.

1 comment :

  1. Yummy!!!
    Great pictures, dear)
    If you want, we can follow each other. Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete