Sunday, March 16, 2014

WHAT'S IN MY HANDBAG?


What's in my bag? I'll show you!
My TOPSHOP Morino Holdall bag has been my go to bag for many months now. Ideal for travelling to university and taking out shopping. The bag can be worn with it's shoulder strap or carried using the handles.

I'm never without my iPhone 4s or Kindle Fire. My Kindle is in a cheap pleather carry case I found from eBay; which set me back a measly £4.99! I always make sure to have both phone and Kindle fully charged before leaving the house if I'm taking public transport to University.

I'm not one for lugging my entire makeup collection around with me. I'll always make sure to set my makeup before I go out the house to avoid touch ups. However, one touch up that cannot be avoided; lipstick. I carry MAC Myth around with me on a daily basis. This is my go to nude colour, although I do find it can look a little caked on. Try dabbing the lipstick onto your lips with a finger to build colour.  I also make sure to have my Blistex conditioning lip balm with me to combat those dry lips!

I'm obsessed with big hair, and I will happily hold up my hand to say I never stop rearranging or touching my own. I'll use the tangle teezer to sort out any stray hairs and Samy Fat Hair Amplifying Hairspray to keep them in place. It is without a doubt, hands down, jump in the air and shout about it; the best hairspray I have ever used! Keep an eye out at Superdrug as they often have offers on.

Lastly, my extra bits. Now the weather is getting brighter I can start wearing my sunglasses again! I indulged in some Ray ban Aviators last year and have been waiting eagerly for another chance to get them out. And not to forget! My purse, where I keep my driver's license, bank and loyalty cards, a million receipts and loose change.

What do you carry in your bag?


No comments :

Post a Comment