Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A LITTLE INTRODUCTION...

Finally, I'm blogging! It's taken a lot of time and courage to put myself out here on the internet but now I have, I hope it's going to be the start of something enjoyable.
I'm currently juggling my time between university; 2nd year studying English Literature, and my job working for a well known high street store. Over the last year or two I've found myself more and more immersed in the world of fashion and beauty. I blame my job and student loan equally for my need to buy the latest products and trial the latest trends. So I thought to myself, why not take my love for fashion and beauty and apply it to something productive? Henceforth this blog! I'm just getting started so expect slow things at first, but as time progresses I hope to be able to contribute to this blog multiple times a week. And of course, the blog will be all things fashion and beauty related!

Feel free to follow me on all links provided.

No comments :

Post a Comment